Category: Assisted Access
The Traveler II XRC500 aquatic access lift is designed for use on in-ground and above ground pools and spas.
This robust lift features a lifting capacity of 500lbs and additional features like a transfer bar and swing-out footrest. The Traveler II XRC500 aquatic access lift works with setback dimensions of 6" to 33".
- ADA/ABA compliant and Title 24: California Code of Regulations
- 500 pound lifting capacity
- Works with the Mobile Anchor Transport Evolution (MATE) - (350 lb. maximum lifting capacity when used with MATE) with complete portability (ADA compliant)
- 360 degree continuous powered rotation
- Standard adjustable padded headrest
- Patented transfer system
- Easy to remove and store using Transport Cart
- Only stainless steel gears and fully sealed bearings in the industry - less risk of corrosion and impervious to water seepage
- 50 lbs. lighter with 46 fewer parts and lower profile than predecessor
- Custom lift accommodates up to 62" above-ground spas
- Battery and control box away from water to minimize danger of water intrusion
- Safe operating system with rechargeable battery and charger
- Large spacious seat designed for ease of transfer, excellent lumbar support
- No tools required to remove seat
- Seat connection can be used with a spineboard and wheelchair
- Large swing out, heavy-duty, non-slip footrest
- Non-slip grip with pinchless flip-up outer arm
The improved stainless steel cart allows the user to lift the Traveler XRC400 out of the deck and move to storage or a different location with ease. The transport cart allows the Traveler XRC400 to be stored on the cart indefinitely. All metallic components of the transport cart are electropolished and passivated. There is no paint to chip, no dissimilar metals to corrode.