Category: Assisted Access
The Aspen battery powered ADA pool lift is designed for installation in the decks of in-ground and above-ground pools/spas.
The Aspen ADA pool lift and ADA spa lift is an ADA/ABA compliant battery powered lift that has a safe and easy operating system and is rotationally and vertically powered. Accommodates a setback of 6" to 22" and a water draft up to 12".
Includes: Two watertight remote controls, battery and battery charger, adjustable swing out footrest for ease of transfer, armrests with non-slip grip for safety and comfort, padded head rest, seat belt.
Anchors sold separately.
- Certified ADA Compliant by NSF International
- 350 pound lifting capacity
- Self operable from the deck and the water
- 90 lifts per battery charge
- All stainless steel construction (electropolished 304L grade)
- Coated with Spectra Shield for maximum corrosion protection
- Stabilizer bar significantly improves lift stability during transfer
- Spacious seat with excellent lumbar support and designed for ease of transfer
- Rotationally and vertically powered with 360 degree continuous power rotation
- Quite and stable operation
- Designed for in-ground and above-ground pools and spas
- Easy to install, even into existing concrete decks
- Proprietary Robust Operating System and Actuator outperforms other lifts
- Single anchor point