Category: Pulsar Systems
CRS™ improves water clarity and efficiently traps Crypto Adding CRS™ to your own filtration system is easy.
Pulsar® supplies your pool with a continuous, full-strength application of fresh available chlorine 24/7. Pulsar CRS works on all types of filters. DE, zeolite and cartridges have better filter capabilities than sand and are therefore more likely to have increased filter pressure from initial use. Noticeable pressure increases have not been observed after the first backwash.
Pulsar CRS is not a sanitizer and should not be used in place of any EPA registered sanitizer. Pulsar CRS should be used in conjunction with a proper sanitizer as another layer of protection in a total risk management program. Pulsar CRS works by trapping microorganisms such as Cryptosporidium in stable flocs that are carried to the filter media and then filtered out. Health department guidelines for proper chlorine residuals, water balance and equipment maintenance should always be followed.
The Benefits Include
- Achieves up to 99% Crypto removal
- Improves Efficacy of UV Systems
- Improves Water Clarity and Safety
- Reduces fouling of controller probes
- Available in 5 and 55 Gallon Kits
- Affordable Crypto Treatment
- A 250,000 gal pool open all year with 6 hour turnover will spend $1,014.00 annually
- A 5,000 gal IWF open for 4 months will spend $768.00 annually The Pulsar® CRS™
Treatment Chemicals are NSF certified for coagulation and flocculation.