Commercial IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump
Category: Energy Solutions
New pump complies with the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool & Spa Safety Act.
Plus, it’s the only compliance solution that also reduces your pool and spa operating costs.
There’s simply no better way to add a Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) to your public pool or spa than with the new IntelliFlo® VS+SVRS pump. It helps prevent suction entrapment and goes on to provide value that no other solution can. Its onboard intelligence senses any blockage and automatically shuts the pump off within seconds. Plus, its exclusive technology drives down energy use and cost. Its savings potential may be measured in thousands of dollars over its long service life.
Standard Features Include
- Meets ASME A188.8.131.522 standards
- NSF certified, UL and ETL listed
- No SVRS calibration required
- Protection cannot be disabled
- Safety lock-out feature
- Exclusive technology reduces energy use
- 8 settable, changeable speeds (ranging from 1100 to 3450 RPMs)
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds
- Easy to program and monitor
- Built-in diagnostics protect against common causes of premature pump damage or failure