Category: Chemical Feed Pumps
Liquid Metronics Incorporated has been providing quality products and service to the water treatment industry worldwide for over 20 years. LMI Metering pumps are solenoid driven and are used for precise injection of chemicals into a process or system. The mechanically actuated diaphragm design has only one moving part, which is permanently lubricated. The simplicity and efficiency of this design results in a pump that consumes very little power, enabling the pump to be totally enclosed in a chemically resistant housing for installation in the harshest environments. LMI Pumps Offer:
- Adjustable stroke frequency and the flexibility of up to 1000:1 turndown ratio
- Manually adjustable stroke length provides accurate pump output adjustment
- NEMA 4X / IP65 enclosures for protection against corrosive environments
- Time tested electronics for reliable, repeatable performance
- Totally encapsulated electronics for protection against moisture and corrosive conditions.
- Priming valves with Flourofilm ™ diaphragms and ramp style knobs for “hands free” priming.