Category: Competition Equipment
AntiWave “Maximum” 6-inch Racing Lanes
Simply the most effective racing lanes in the world! Compare the 15 World Records set during the 2000 Sydney Olympics with the 8 World Records set four years later in Athens. The difference? Sydney used AntiWave. Athens didn’t. When the Australian Olympic team coach in 2000 declared the pool to be “a virtual millpond”, AntiWave racing lanes had the records to prove it.
The AntiWave “Maximum” racing lanes:
- Use a unique design concept calculated to form a complete barrier against the waves caused by a swimmer. By dispersing them along the lane line and then downwards into the water, the waves are dissipated completely, stopping all momentum.
- Are equipped with the unique “Supertensioner”, the only turnbuckle tensioning device on the market.
- Come in a wide range of standard color choices of discs, floats and Supertensioners to suit your pool or team colors (see below).
- Are molded and factory assembled in Seattle, Washington, using the highest quality materials.
- Come with AntiWave’s comprehensive standard 3-Year Warranty.
- Are great value for money. Our lane lines consistently outperform the competition with regards to price and value.
Disc colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, Grey, Navy Blue, Teal, Orange, Maroon, Purple.
Float colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Maroon and Black.
Supertensioner colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Black.