Category: Competition Equipment
AntiWave "ForeRunner" 4.75-inch Racing Lanes
As the preliminary design for the wildly successful 6-inch Maximum lanes used in the 2000 Sydney Olympics, the “ForeRunner” introduced a new design concept calculated to disperse the waves along the lane line and then downwards to stop all momentum. Today, it is the cornerstone of our racing lane family. However you choose to define value--cost, quality, function, style or performance--it is easy to see why the “ForeRunner” is our best-selling lane by far.
The AntiWave "ForeRunner" Racing Lanes:
- Have a disc diameter of 4.75 inches. This increased size provides greater wave-quell capability than the standard 4-inch lanes offered in our industry.
- Are equipped with the unique “Supertensioner”, the only turnbuckle-tensioning device on the market.
- Come in a wide range of standard color choices of discs, floats and Supertensioners to suit your pool or team colors (see below).
- Are molded and factory assembled in Seattle, Washington, using the highest quality materials.
- Come with AntiWave's comprehensive standard 3-Year Warranty.
- Are great value for money. Our lane lines consistently outperform the competition with regards to price and value.
Disc colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, Grey, Navy Blue, Teal, Orange, Maroon, Purple.
Float colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Maroon and Black.
Supertensioner colors: Red, White, Royal Blue, Yellow, Green, Black.