Category: Competition Equipment
The “Club” floating goal is the ideal choice for competitive water polo at the regional or local level.
It combines everything you need in a goal: economy, versatility and style. The “Club” goal is our best-selling water goal by far for one simple reason. It is the best combination of quality and value on the market.
The “Club” floating water polo goal:
- Is made of top quality materials. All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum, or stainless steel. The floatation panels are hand-laid fiberglass, and the net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs.
- Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed Assembly Instruction sheet.
- Conforms to all National and International specifications.
- Comes with AntiWave’s comprehensive standard 3-Year Warranty.
- Is ideally suited for use with AntiWave racing lanes as polo field demarcation lines, but can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer’s lane lines.